Repair honda odyssey sliding door problem honda has determined that the cause water entering connector c701 thats located behind the left rear side trim panel to fix the problem seal the power sliding door rear pulley mount reposition the foam block dry connector c701 and apply dielectric grease to the connector. A honda odyssey power sliding door motor replacement costs between 586 and 757 on average get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area a honda odyssey power sliding door motor replacement costs between 586 and 757 on average get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. My 2011 honda odyssey driver side sliding doors cable to motor was loose so the auto door wouldnt work i had to manually open and close and somehow now its too tight and doesnt open at all
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.